How do I transfer my old account to the EVA portal?
Do you have the login details for your old MyBlueCorner account?
- Enter your old username and password
- You are then asked to enter an email address (it can be the same email address!), a new password, and to confirm these.
- Successful? Welcome to EVA! 🙂
- In most cases, the account username is your charge card number. This tip is also shown on the login screen.
- If you entered the charge card number but cannot remember the password for the old account, you can choose to receive a temporary password. This allows you to create a new password for the old account.
- Once you create a new password for the old account, you can use this password to transfer your account to the new EVA platform.
Did this answer help you?