Adding a new charger (Fleet Manager)
- Navigate to the ‘Administration’ tab.
- Click on ‘Chargers’ in the left navigation bar.
- Click on ‘New charger’
- You will be asked to type in your chargers’ serial number. This can be found on the charger itself.
- In this step, you will have to choose whether this charger was installed at the user’s home, or at the office.
- Please specify the main user of the charger by looking up the organisation and person.
- In this step you will be asked to add the charger’s address and specific location. It will be filled in automatically, but you can edit the fields.
- Next, we will set up the charger correctly:
- The first step is defining your type of charger. Do you have an RFID reader on your charger or do you have the Plug & Play system? If you have a Plug & Play charger, please scroll down to step 7.
- Your RFID reader charger supports public charging. You can enable or disable guest charging. If you choose to disable guest charging, please scroll down to step 7. If you choose to enable public charging, go to the next step below.
- In this step, you can choose if you wish to allow your charger to appear in the public charging map, or not. If in step 6c you chose for the ‘Blink Fee’ you will only be able to choose ‘Yes’.
Great, you did it! The charger is all set up. Consult your settings in this step and go back if you wish to change something.