Adding a new charger (Business Client)
After installing it at your address, you can add a new charger to EVA.
Notice: Depending on the presets that an(other) Administrator / Fleet Manager has set up for the organisation, some steps will be filled in already.
Step by step:
- Navigate to the ‘Administration’ tab.
- Click on ‘Chargers’ in the left navigation bar.
- Click on ‘New charger’
- You will be asked to type in your chargers’ serial number. This can be found on the charger itself.
- Choose the location of the charger by typing in your address. Move the marker on the map to its exact location. You can do this by clicking and dragging the icon.
- Next, we will set up the charger correctly:
- The first step is defining your type of charger. Do you have an RFID reader on your charger or do you have the Plug & Play system? If you have a Plug & Play charger, please scroll down to step 7.
- Your RFID reader charger supports public charging. You can enable or disable guest charging. If you choose to disable guest charging, please scroll down to step 7. If you choose to enable public charging, go to the next step below.
- Allowing public charging will result in a screen where you can set-up payment options. If you choose ‘Blink Fee’, your charger will appear on the charger map as a public Blink charger.
- You can add exceptions in this step. Add cards that are allowed to charge for free.
- In this step, you can choose if you wish to allow your charger to appear in the public charging map, or not. If in step 6c you chose for the ‘Blink Fee’ you will only be able to choose ‘Yes’.
- Great, you did it! Your charger is all set up. Consult your settings in this step and go back if you wish to change something.